Lostwithiel Town Council
Cornwall PL22 0BL
Tel: 01208 872323
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use the
Lostwithiel Town Council website:
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Lostwithiel Town Council
and by external sources. Lostwithiel Town Council makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about its timeliness,
completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability and does not accept any liability for errors or omissions.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Details of any business or organisation included in the Lostwithiel Town Council website are provided for information only and this does not
imply any endorsement by Lostwithiel Town Council of that business or organisation or of their services or products.
- All information within this website is subject to change by Lostwithiel Town Council without notice.
- Since no authentication of visitors is provided on this site Lostwithiel Town Council cannot be held responsible for any acts of impersonation and will
assume all information submitted is genuine unless there is reason to doubt its authenticity. Should you suspect that a false entry has been
made using your identity please advise the Lostwithiel Town Council and appropriate corrective action will be considered.
- Lostwithiel Town Council is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any websites to which the Lostwithiel Town Council website is linked.
Inclusion of a link should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and any use of a linked website is at your own risk.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Lostwithiel Town Council expressly disclaims all liability
for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use this web site
whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions,
out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Lostwithiel Town Council had been advised of
the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits,
loss of goodwill, wasted expenditure and loss or corruption of data. This disclaimer of liability shall not apply to damages for
death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Lostwithiel Town Council.
- You agree to use the Lostwithiel Town Council website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of,
restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website.
- You agree to indemnify Lostwithiel Town Council and keep Lostwithiel Town Council indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities
or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of the Lostwithiel Town Council website.
- Lostwithiel Town Council and/or WesternWeb Ltd own the copyright of all the pages and images used on this website unless otherwise stated.
They may not be copied or reproduced without permission.
- Lostwithiel Town Council will only process any data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner
and your data will be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
- These website terms and conditions may be changed by Lostwithiel Town Council at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions
(as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect
the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction
over any disputes.
Town Council Members
Town Council Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
Town Council Committees
Main Site (full graphics)
Site developed for Lostwithiel Town Council by WesternWeb Ltd
Last updated 28th September 2022